THIS YEAR AT
WHITESTONE MEDIA GROUP
In the past year, Whitestone Media group LTD has grown from a small husband and wife duo, to a close-knit team of 10.
Including; designers, writers, web developers, print experts, a photographer/videographer and our dedicated sales manager.
Whitestone Media Group is one of the leading creative, marketing and advertising companies in Pembrokeshire.
By offering a unique range of services to businesses throughout the UK we have been able to grow our customer base to more than 1000 clients since the beginning of 2021.
Due to our rapid expansion, we are now looking to hire an Admin Assistant to join our team.
If you are looking to be part of a winning team, Whitestone is a great place to work.
The position includes full product knowledge and role-specific training.
Key responsibilities include:
Assist in the day-to-day administration of our Pembroke Dock based office.
Working closely with all departments to help with administrative tasks.
Responding to email and telephone enquiries from clients.
Maintaining business to business relationships.
Must be confident to make phone calls and respond to emails.
Competency in written and spoken English.
Knowledge of Google/microsoft work systems and moderate technology skills.
Self-motivated and good team player.
Ability to feedback to manager on own performance.
Fast learner and a quick thinker.
Ability to travel to Pembroke Dock office daily.
Good written and spoken English skills.
Flexible Part Time Hours
Monday – Thursday
£10 / hour
Sales Executive / Trainee Sales Executive
Why work at Whitestone Media Group?
- You can become an elite sales agent with full training and support provided
- Work in a fun and engaging environment with an energetic and enthusiastic workforce
- Enjoy team nights out & office parties and end of year holidays abroad paid for by the business
- No weekends or evenings. Office-based and work from home with flexible hours
- A genuine opportunity to learn the digital and print media industry
What do we do?
- Making outbound sales calls
- Meeting productivity targets
- Matching a business’ requirements to our services
- Using your self-motivated and positive nature in pursuit of continuous improvement
- Contributing positively to the team and success of the company
- Competitive salary
- High Commission
- Flexible work environment
- Company events, outings and abroad holidays
- Discounted products and services
- No working weekends or holidays